Amsterdam
If you had the money to retire and could live almost anywhere, where would you choose..
A couple of places for me:
Miami
Colorado
Europe: maybe Sweden, Switzerland, or Germany
Austrilia: have a cousin who lives in Sydney and sings in that big opera house by the bay (or whatever they call it down under)
Amsterdam
Haha now why would you want to live in Amsterdam? I would not like to live in Miami or anywhere like that too many hurricanes so i might like Myrtle beach or somewhere like that.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
So I could smoke the finest bud around!
I would buy out a huge mountainous section of the Blue Ridge Parkway and build a home there. I would also have a heli-pad and maybe a small landing strip, for quick travel.
I could probably think of a few other places too; so many options.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Believe it or not if I were given that option I would choose almost anywhere in Wise, Lee or Scott county Virginia. I am from Wise county, my wife is from Lee county but we both love Scott county. We presently reside in Davie county North Carolina and this will never be HOME to us. fortunatly we do own land in both Scott and Wise countys so retiring back home may just happen some day.
Bookmarks